The Optinova Group is one of the leading global suppliers of advanced tubing solutions for the global medical device industry, as well as fluoropolymer tubing for challenging industrial applications. Combining knowledge in extrusion with passion and fun has always been the company’s foundation and will continue to be so also in the future. We are now growing our group operational competence, to the next level, with the purpose of improving the quality of everyday life around the world.
Group Operations Manager
Group Operations Manager is a new role within the Optinova Group. Over the last years, we have grown a lot, and today have a more global business than ever. With this also comes many opportunities to take advantage of efficiency opportunities and further enhance a global operational excellence framework and culture. We strive for what we call Glocalness, meaning as much local empowerment as possible, and work closely with the whole organization to catch and explore opportunities for the central management to help and support local initiatives.
With this new role, we are now looking for a person building this new Group Operations Excellence Team with both existing resources already in place but also what´s needed in the future. It is a great opportunity to be part of the building and shaping of a strong central function in close cooperation with top management (reporting to the CEO) and our global entities consisting of the factories, sales companies, and the Optinova Innovation Centre.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, coach, and evolve the Group Operations Excellence Team, both the team's assignments as well as the individuals.
- Own, drive, evolve, and follow-up cross-functional operational processes in the group
- Own our global supply chain and logistics including optimization, measurements, and security/directives (i.e. C-TPAT).
- Coach members in the team who own the ERP system (super users), Group Quality System, Compliance, Group Operational Controlling incl. data quality, inventory as well as Standardization Frameworks.
We believe you have the following experience:
- Higher degree (BA or other relevant) and several years of experience in manufacturing, processes, and/or supply chain domains.
- International experience within the manufacturing industry and global business understanding.
- Modern leadership and strong organizational ability
- Several years of process and operational excellence experience and practices.
- Fluent in the English language (our corporate language)
- Leading cross-functional projects, preferable with Lean and Agile principles.
As a person you are:
- Positive with a “just do it” attitude who loves high pace in a global context.
- Empowers people and want to see others grow
- Brave, creative, and clear in expressing expectations
- Strong communication skills incl. usage of modern channels and necessary documentation requirements.
- Service mindset where success is also defined by other peoples´ experiences and happiness
- Analytical, structured but also a strong finisher (get things done)
- Believes in our corporate culture and want to be part of our journey in the purpose of
- “Increasing the Quality of Everyday Life”
The position is located at our Headoffice in Mariehamn on the Åland Islands, Finland.
For questions about the role, please contact CEO Anders Wiklund, tel. +358 457 5759211 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply no later than the 26th of October. APPLY HERE with your CV and personal letter, including your salary claim.
For more information about The Optinova way, please go to the link below: