Optinova can supply basically any PVdF tubing in standard or more flexible grade. Inner diameters from 0.40 mm to 110 mm and wall thickness from 0.10 mm to 5 mm are possible. We can make most pigmentations including striped tubing.
This tubing is used in applications like fluid handling, analytic sensors and fiber optics. PVDF tubing is used in a variety of industries such as aerospace, semiconductor, medical, chemical, automotive, fiber optics and marine tanks.
The key advantages are:
• Excellent resistance to creep and fatigue.
• Excellent thermal stability.
• Excellent radiation resistance.
• Commonly used as lining and protective barrier in chemical applications.
• PVdF is virtually unaffected by oxygen, ozone and UV light
HAVE YOU JUST FOUND WHAT YOU NEED?
Take a look at our brochures for more details about the products' key properties!