What does #feelgoodfactory mean in times that feel like anything but good?
Together with our customers and partners around the globe, Optinova Group employees strive to develop top quality components for innovative products that increase the quality of everyday life. This greater purpose of our #feelgoodfactory philosophy is even more relevant in these extraordinary times.
Together we are now facing challenges that will affect our business networks and processes “as we know them” to an extent we have never experienced before. We need to come closer together as partners in order to find new paths forward and solutions to challenges that arise from one day to the next.
Business prioritization is key and that is where direct and clear communication will strengthen our position as a reliable partner and supplier. This is where supply chains are put to the test.
The parameters of “normal business” are in flux, which could result in some necessary changes:
- production rearrangements to prevent individual and teams of employees from infection
- safety and additional cleanliness measures for employees, products and facilities
- governmental implications for employee availability
- freight capacity, shipping paths and distribution hubs
- transportation across borders for import/export declaration
- payment speed and reliability
- temporary storage availability
- customer availability to receive goods
Proactivity and finding new solutions:
Out of concern for our employees and society, Optinova Group is proactively making decisions to mitigate risk and operate under today’s challenging environment. By following our quality system guidelines, we can continue to be your preferred partner to jointly navigate through these uncertain times. We are taking the following steps to ensure business sustainability:
- follow recommendations from National and local authorities
- further raise hygiene and social distance awareness with our staff and society
- temporarily replace travel and inperson meetings with digital meetings
- allowing no outside visitors in our facilities
- forming new digital teams for continued operational efficiency
- facilitating employee telecommuting and decrease of operational team sizes
- increased employee health checks and selfquarantining of employees if required
Anders Wiklund, Optinova Group CEO