Customer Service & Inside Sales for Americas
Location: North America, Danbury, CT 06810
We at Optinova Americas, Inc. are looking to hire someone that has both customer service & inside sales experience. We would also prefer someone that can read technical drawings.
Areas of responsibility:
- Customer communication: quoting, delivering samples, explaining capabilities to help customer get their needs met by Optinova on time & effectively with high quality
- Assist in generating new leads, sales & business growth opportunities, as well as following up on quotes to help generate new business
- Ability to understand & interpret technical drawings to help facilitate the quoting process
- Help manage key accounts in all aspects from quoting, follow up & generating more business while making sure all needs are met
- Match & review customer orders to internal documents to ensure accuracy
- Work trade shows when required to help develop new business for Optinova. Follow up from the leads generated at shows in a timely manner
- Work with manufacturing facilities to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Multifunctional to help support in procuring vendor quotes & creating purchase orders for the required supplies & materials to support the business
- Assist in the efforts to get product out for on time deliveries: fast tracking PO's, packing slips, invoices & setting up shipping/receiving courier services in a timely manner
- Other responsibilities as defined by executive management
Skills and qualifications:
- Twoyear degree minimum required
- Four years minimum experience doing technical sales/service in a manufacturing and/or new product development firm
- Proactive individual that can problem solve & work with little supervision
- Strong knowledge & system requirements as related to the application of tubing or extruded components to fit customer needs
- Selfmotivated individual that is committed to team work
- Strong interpersonal, organization & project management skills; ability to multitask efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written to effectively communicate technical information & maintain accurate documentation
- Must be proficient in English
- Strong computer skills required, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite, ERP Software systems
- Attention to detail is a must, along with good math skills
The inside sales/customer service specialist will be trained on their task requirements, company & department policies, and any other operating procedures.
The individual hired for this position is accountable for his/her performance & will have sufficient authority delegated to him/her to complete their tasks and meet the objectives as defined in the project plans.
About Optinova Group:
The Optinova Group is a global company group that produces extruded tubing solutions for customers in the Medical Device Industry and in several Industrial areas, such as automotive, chemical processing, and semi-conductors. Optinova Group, Head-quartered on Åland Islands, has production plants in Europe, US, and Asia, and sales offices globally. Optinova values dedicated staff that adapts to corporate culture of positive attitude to grow oneself, colleagues and customer relationships.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it with “CS & Inside Sales, Americas”