A tube can be almost anything you can imagine. Come and create the future together with us at Optinova #feelgoodfactory.
Optinova Group is a global extrusion solutions provider supplying the global Industrial market with advanced tubing solutions. Optinova Sales & Marketing is a matrix organization with Territory Sales on one hand and Global Product Management on the other hand.
We are now ready to take our sales and customer relations in Americas to the next level and are looking for the right person to join our local team in our global organization/company. Are you the one, or can you recommend the one? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
This role will initiate and provide on-going support for sales activities related to Optinova Group’s Industrial extrusion/tubing product portfolio. The Account Sales Representative (Technical Sales) will be responsible for working in collaboration with internal sales and customer service, internal production and manufacturing units, to grow business relationships within the Industrial sector in the Americas.
The role assignment and responsibilities:
- As a member of the Group Sales & Marketing Organization, the Account Sales Representative (Technical Sales) role is responsible for growing strong customer relationships and Optinova´s sales and market presence in Americas
- Servicing and growing with existing customers, following up with sales leads, prospecting for new accounts and qualifying new business opportunities to establish Optinova as a preferred and sustainable component supplier for the Industrial sector.
- Becoming an integral team player within the Optinova Americas Sales team to support the sales office objectives and ongoing projects.
- Serve as an account liaison between manufacturing plant technical engineering teams and customer contacts (e.g. purchasing contact, technical engineering/design teams, commercial project managers).
- Proactively work with the multinational organization to identify opportunities and appropriately drive growth based on overall direction.
- Work independently as well as a team player, execute sales efforts in an ethical, collaborative, sustainable, and professional manner.
- Comfortably work with digital platforms for handling orders, invoices, transactions, sales and customer data, quality documentation, and general communication.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Desired education and qualification:
- Bachelor's degree / technical equivalent education in Engineering, Sales or Business
- 5+ years of experience in b2b sales is preferred
- Proven track record and documented ability to initiate and develop long-term relationships at multiple levels within accounts (entry level to executive)
- Knowledge of component sales, manufacturing, tubing, extrusions is a plus
- The right candidate will be appropriately trained on role-related tasks, quality policies and documentation, operating procedures, technical intro to extrusion and thermoplastics, as well as fluoropolymers.
- We are prepared to do on-boarding digitally/remotely to a large extent due to Covid-related precautions.
About Optinova Group:
The Optinova Group is a leading global supplier of advanced tubing solutions for the global medical device industry and for challenging industrial applications. We use our experience and knowledge in extrusion, combined with a sustainable business mindset, to develop top quality components which are part of innovative solutions, increasing the quality of everyday life.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it with “Application: INDUSTRIAL Account Sales Representative, Optinova Americas”
If you have any question, please contact Managing Director, Optinova Americas: Rob Paltauf by e-mailing email@example.com, or calling +1 (203) 743-0908
Location: North America, preferably Danbury, Connecticut area
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Managing Director, Optinova Americas